Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's Realizations

The slowest customer in a store will beat me to the checkout line.  Especially if I'm in a hurry.

I never should have stopped chewing up those fiber drops.

I'm pretty psyched that my son's middle name will be William...Yeah, after family and stuff, but also after a few of my favorites:  Billy Joel & Bill Murray.  I'd be pretty upset if my son opted to go by Bill though.  His first name is pretty freaking awesome. 

Whatever I take to work to eat for dinner will not be appetizing when it's time to eat.

The bugs between my house and the group home are filled with Krazy Glue or something.  Those bitches make GLOBS the windshield wipers can't scrape off.  Thank God it's cooling off; maybe they'll go hibernate or something.

Until I started packing up my clothes, I never understood why Josh scoffed at me every time I say, "Honey, I need new panties."  They are EVERYWHERE.  You see it here, in print/on the screen, whatever, MY HUSBAND IS RIGHT.  I guess I like buying new panties.  I thought all our money went to eating out on the weekends, but no.  Our money goes on my butt.  Literally.

With that, I'm crawling into bed.  Who knows what I'll realize tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment