Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Never too busy for a rhetorical question

So we got our house, inspections/appraisals done; next step:  CLOSING...a week from today!  We are really excited, but realy stressed because we haven't REALLY done much packing.  So that's what I'm doing in my free time this week.  I know I'll get too stressed out to function because it's just in my nature, but for now, all is good. 

Except for 1 thing.  Chloe and Tucker have the WORST GAS ever.  And because they see I'm busy doing stuff, they wanna be right up under me.  Next to me.  Sitting on my lap.  GAG. 

Yeah, it's bad. 

I'm also ready for my upcoming move at work.  I'm excited and bummed at the same time, but I know it's for the best. 

On the pregnancy front, some nausea has returned...mostly while watching TV.  Sharks eating dead whale carcasses, and something I saw on My Name Is Earl.  The smell of fried food and ketchup is the ultimate vom-inducing thought this week.  Other than that, I'm pretty good.  I just wish I could poop.  Oh well, can't always get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment