Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

To go back a week, the biggest speculation has been over what gender this kiddo is.  All the puking and food aversions, most folks were convinced it was a girl.  My friend Erin was SO convinced it was a boy (from the get-go) that she made me take one of those early gender prediction kits...It said girl.  She stuck to her guns and was not swayed.  My client with psychic baby abilities has also been saying it's a boy for a long time.
Anyway, the 'gender-determining' ultrasound was last week.  The FIRST thing we see?  A penis.  We didn't have to guess or speculate; it was the clearest thing I've ever seen on that screen.  One of my best friends from out of state surprised me by being there; and she (who knows probably the LEAST about babies...) BUST out laughing because there is just NO question!  It is a boy!

We have selected a name, but we are not publicly disclosing it yet because we think it's just a matter of time before someone steals it :)

Anyway, I need to finish these chips and dip before Josh gets home so we can go have dinner at his parents house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment